- How Atal Bihari Vajpayee won hearts, political battles with his 'tehzeeb'
- SS Mundra appointed Independent Director of Indiabulls Housing Finance
- As cyberthreats rise, Sebi to expand scope of security initiatives for MIIs
- Kerala floods LIVE: India Inc step in to help as death toll reaches 370
- Vedanta to invest $2.3 bn to up oil and gas reserve base by 375 mn barrels
- Ind vs Eng 3rd Test Day 2: Can Pant take India to 400 on his debut game?
D B Corp Ltd.
|BSE: 533151||Sector: Media|
|NSE: DBCORP||ISIN Code: INE950I01011|
|BSE 00:00 | 17 Aug||249.30||
|NSE 00:00 | 17 Aug||249.70||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||4,589|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||4588.62|
About D B Corp Ltd.
D B Corp Ltd is one of the leading print media companies in India, with an impressive footprint, circulation and readership. The company is publishing 7 newspapers, 48 newspaper editions and 128 sub-editions in three languages (Hindi, Gujarati and English) in 11 states in India. The company's flagship newspapers, Dainik Bhaskar, Divya Bhaskar and Saurashtra Samachar, have a combined average daily ...> More
D B Corp Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||4,589|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||16.94|
|Latest Dividend Date||31 Aug 2018|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||105.08|
D B Corp Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Jun 2018||Jun 2017||% Chg|
D B Corp Ltd - Peer Group
D B Corp Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
D B Corp Ltd - Research Reports
D B Corp Ltd - RETURNS
D B Corp Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||170.00||