- How tech cos make us feel like we own their apps and how that benefits them
- Amid Iran's threat of withdrawal, why Nuclear NPT is still important?
- Cummins India skids 5% as Managing Director Sandeep Sinha resigns
- DHFL recovers after slipping 8%; auditors seek more info on financials
- Ashok Leyland dips 4% on closing Pantnagar plant due to weak demand
Indian Acrylics Ltd.
|BSE: 514165||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: INDIANACRY||ISIN Code: INE862B01013|
|BSE 11:49 | 16 Jul||14.06||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Indian Acrylics Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Indian Acrylics Ltd.
Incorporated in Feb.'86, Indian Acrylics was originally formed as a joint sector project by R K Garg and the Punjab State Industrial Development Corporation. The company manufactures acrylic fibre. The company has a technical collaboration with E I DuPont de Nemours & Company, US. In 1995-96, the company increased the capacity of acrylic fibre by 6000 tpa. In 1996-97, company has increased...> More
Indian Acrylics Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||190|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||-|
|Latest Dividend Date||-|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||9.75|
Indian Acrylics Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Jun 2019||Jun 2018||% Chg|
Indian Acrylics Ltd - Peer Group
Indian Acrylics Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Indian Acrylics Ltd - RETURNS
Indian Acrylics Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||0.90||