Ram Ratna Wires Ltd

Know More
NSEBSE

291.65-2.10 (-0.71%)

03:40 PM,23rd Feb 2024

295.000.95 (0.32%)

04:01 PM,23rd Feb 2024

BSE : 522281

NSE : RAMRAT

Sector : Metals & Mining

ISIN Code : INE207E01023

  • NSE
  • BSE
  • 1D
  • 5D
  • 1M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 5Y
  • MAX

Last Updated: Feb 23 2024 | 04:01 PM IST

Market Cap (₹ Cr)

1283

Turnover (₹ Cr)

0.08

Volume (Shares)

26420

Face Value

5

52-WK High

345.45

52-WK High Date

08 Sep 2023

52-WK Low

149.95

52-WK Low Date

03 Mar 2023

All Time High

345.45

All Time High Date

08 Sep 2023

All Time Low

113.83

All Time Low Date

29 Jul 2022

Ram Ratna Wires Ltd

Ram Ratna Wires Limited was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in Jul.'92. The Company is a leading manufacturer of winding wires mainly enamelled copper wires. It has manufacturing facilities at Silvassa and Dadra and Nagar Haveli (Union Territory). Promoted by Rameswarlal J Kabra and Others it implemented a project to manufacture super enamelled copper winding wires and submersible copper wires.The company came out with a public issue in Nov.'94 to set up a plant to manufacture 2890 tpa of super-enamelled copper wires and 30000 kmpa of submersible wires by installing 15 wire-drawing machines 9 enamelling machines and a suitable configuration of other equipment. The process technology for setting up the project is indigenous. In 2000 the company has been awarded ISO 9002 certificate by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. USA. In 2003 Company expanded the operation by installing two imported enamelling machines and one wire drawing machine. In 2005 the production from horizontal enamelling machine imported commenced their operations. The Company installed one more horizontal enamelling machine with inline wire drawing. The production from this machine also commenced business activities. To support the increased production capacity it further acquired two wire drawing machines which commissioned during 2004-05. In 2016 it established a new manufacturing facility at Silvassa. During the year 2017-18 the Company acquired 646134 Equity Shares constituting 60% of paid up share capital in Global Copper Private Limited (GCPL).During the year 2020-21 Company incorporated a new subsidiary company named Epavo Electricals Private Limited effective on 26 August 2020 through a Joint Venture agreement entered into with Ennov Techno Tools Private Limited in the sharing pattern of 74:26. The Company held 74% of the total paid up share capital of Epavo Electricals Private Limited and the remaining 26% was held by Ennov Techno Tools Private Limited. The Company set up new manufacturing facility / plant at Salarpur at Distt - Alwar Rajasthan in March 2023. Global Copper Private Limited a material subsidiary company got merged with the Company through Scheme of Amalgamation effective 1st April 2023.

Ram Ratna Wires Ltd - Key Fundamentals

PARAMETER VALUES
Market Cap (₹ Cr)

1283

EPS - TTM (₹) [S]

11.05

P/E Ratio (X) [S]

3.41

Face Value (₹) 5
Latest Dividend (%)50.00
Latest Dividend Date 17 Nov 2023
Dividend Yield (%) 0.85
Book Value Share (₹) [S]85.46
P/B Ratio (₹) [S]3.41
[*C] Consolidated [*S] Standalone

Funds Owing this Stock

Scheme Name Amount Invested ( ₹ Cr ) No Of Shares Net Asset (%)

Research Reports

Date BrokerActionPrices(Rs)Report
Data Not Found

Stock Strength

Today's Low/High

290.10

294.75

Week Low/High

280.10

295.00

Month Low/High

280.00

326.00

Year Low/High

149.95

345.00

All time Low/High

0.35

345.00

Share Price Returns

Period BSENSE SENSEXNIFTY
1 Week2.17%2.12%0.990.78%
1 Month-5.63%-5.58%3.944.59%
3 Month4.85%4.76%10.7912.17%
6 Month3.29%3.24%11.7814.24%
1 Year88.40%88.53%22.7126.85%
3 Year570.46%%47.0251.03%

Company Info

Company Information

Chairman & Non Executive Dir. : Tribhuvanprasad Kabra

ED / MD / Promoter : Mahendra Kumar Kabra

President & CFO : HEMANT MAHENDRAKUMAR KABRA

Independent Non Exe. Director : Sandeep Jhanwar

Independent Non Exe. Director : R Kannan

Independent Non Exe. Director : Ramesh D Chandak

Independent Non Executive Wome : Payal Agarwal

Registered Office: Ram Ratna House, Oasis Complex P B Marg,Mumbai,Maharashtra-400013 Ph: 91-22-24924144/24949009

Email:investor_grievance@ramratna.com

URL:http://www.ramratna.com