- Kerala rain: Death toll rises to 67, Kochi airport shut; red alert issued
- Funding cloud on Modi govt's solar plan for farmers after FinMin red flag
- Independence Day Speech: Modi woos farmers; critics say 'disappointed'
- Indirect tax base has surged 65% to 11.6 mn since GST roll-out: PM Modi
- Independence Day: PM sets tone for 2019 polls, promises development for all
Triton Corp. Ltd.
|BSE: 523387||Sector: IT|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE982C01033|
|BSE 00:00 | 08 Aug||0.19||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Triton Corp. Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Triton Corp. Ltd.
Incorporated in Apr.'90 as a public limited company, Triton Copr. Ltd., formerly known as Stencil Apparel is promoted by Amit Judge and his associates. The company came out with a public issue in Feb.'91 to part-finance its project of setting up a plant at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, to manufacture 7000 shirts and 2500 trousers/jeans pd. Commercial production at the trouser plant and the shirt plant ...> More
Triton Corp. Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||4|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||0.32|
|Latest Dividend Date||-|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||-0.11|
Triton Corp. Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Mar 2018||Mar 2017||% Chg|
Triton Corp. Ltd - Peer Group
Triton Corp. Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Triton Corp. Ltd - RETURNS
Triton Corp. Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||0.17||