Adani Enterprises Ltd and Israel's Elbit Systems India Ltd have formed a joint venture company, Adani-Elbit Advanced Systems India Ltd (AEASIL), to manufacture unmanned aerial vehicles in India. While Adani group will own 51 percent stake in the JV, Israeli firm will hold the remaining stake. The formation of the JV follows the statement of intent signed by Adani Aero Defence Systems & Technologies Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adani Enterprises, with Elbit-ISTAR and Alpha Design Technologies in March this year to work together in the field of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) ...
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!