Tata Hitachi Construction Machinery Company Pvt Ltd rolled out its 10,000th machine from Kharagpur plant in West Bengal on Thursday. The machine, ZAXIS470H, was handed over to V Prabhakar Reddy of VPR Mining Infrastructure Pvt Ltd - a leader and trend setter in the Indian mining industry, with many global ongoing projects and a big patron of Tata Hitachi.
The company also rolled out of the 10,001st machine - the ZAXIS370GI excavator - which was handed over to Nilamani Panda of Balasore Alloys Ltd.
Sandeep Singh, managing director, Tata Hitachi, said, “We have been able to cross several milestones at Kharagpur. Handing over of the 10,000th machine series is yet another achievement for us. I am extremely happy to be a part of this great event and thank my team for their unfailing commitment, dedication and hard work. I am confident that Kharagpur will script several such moments in future as well.”
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.