Five education firms offers online six sigma certification course
BCN - Best Course News
New Delhi [India], March 1 (ANI/NewsVoir): Experts believe that perfection is the key to measuring success in any endeavor. However, they do not know how to measure that perfection. This content piece will tell you how to measure that perfection. One can do it by applying the methods taught in six sigma certification courses online.
Top 5 six sigma certification courses online
* Henry Harvin Education: Henry Harvin Education is India's leading Edtech company. It offers courses online & offline and excels in training, content services, consulting, upskilling, and higher education with India and the US being the key markets. Henry Harvin Education offers an array of instructor-led self-paced courses ranging from Content Writing, Creative Writing, Technical Writing, Digital Marketing, TEFL, Finance Law, Six Sigma, Blockchain to Business Analytics and many more. It has a rich experience of serving 150 plus corporates like Tata Metaliks, SanDisk, Bajaj Finance, Modicare and many more.
* Simplilearn: Simplilearn's is a 63 hour long blended learning course. This course offers 35 PDUs along with six ends of chapter quizzes. This will complete this course and you will also get a certification. The Simplilearn six sigma course gives you lifetime access to high quality self-paced E-learning content which is curated by industry experts.
* KPMG: This organization offers this course for 8 working days or 56 hours. This program is virtually conducted. This institute offers an in-depth understanding on six sigma certification course online. Being online, you do not have to go out of the house to a coaching class to do the course. It can be done from the confines of your house.
* Greycampus: This educational institute gives its students a 100 percent money back guarantee if its student is not able to master the six sigma certification course online.
* Udemy: Udemy offers the six sigma certification course online. This course comes with a 30-day-money-back-guarantee if the student is not satisfied with the teaching.
This story is provided by NewsVoir. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/NewsVoir)
Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content
First Published: Mar 01 2021 | 11:30 PM IST