|COMPANY||LATEST(RS)||CHG(RS)||CHG(%)||CONTIBUTION (POINTS)||WEIGHT IN INDEX (%)|
|LIC Housing Fin.||248.55||8.90||3.71||4.11||16.59|
|Tour. Fin. Corp.||30.10||0.10||0.33||0.01||0.32|
|SREI Infra. Fin.||4.01||-0.05||-1.23||-0.02||0.27|
|I D F C||13.46||-0.19||-1.39||-0.26||2.70|
The total worth of all listed Indian companies is less than the total market capitalisation of Switzerland-listed ones. It was the reverse story ...
Manufacturers also continued to shed jobs at a slightly faster clip than in March
The government has maintained tight silence over the issue ever since it assumed power
According to the experts tracking the sector, MAT was one of the biggest hurdles in the way of REITs and now many players will start reviewing ...
Currently, India doesn't have a single cover for all catastrophic incidents
E-commerce in India should be utilised well and freedom of selling medicines online shouldn't be abused
- India's April crude processing sees biggest drop in nearly two decades
- Crompton Consumer: Cost control, market share gains lend comfort
- Foreign funds flee India's bonds just when it needs them the most
- Stocks to watch: Avenue Supermarts, Bharti Airtel, IDFC First Bk, HDFC, ITC
- Coromandel Int'l rallies 8%, hits 52-week high on strong Q4 results