- Experience speaks: How startups like Uber, Airbnb master art of business
- Ed-tech startup Sunstone raises Rs 11 cr in Prime Venture-led funding round
- Non-alcoholic beverage startup Coolberg raises $3.5 mn in Series-A funding
- How start-ups are employing AI to drive innovation in healthcare sector
- How Pankaj Karna bet on fragmented markets to build a top-class M&A outfit
- The start-up that gives other new businesses legal and creative identities
- Govt exam focussed Test-prep app GradeUp raises $7 mn from Times Internet
- Prosus leads $40 mn funding in virtual logistics network ElasticRun
- The start-up with a one-stop shop for the perfect big fat Indian wedding
- Meet the 22-year-olds who are building earth imaging satellites for farmers
With shared offices in vogue, Awfis plans to add more than 100 centres in 12 months
Subscribe to the Business Standard Start-ups Newsletters
Start-ups are disrupting the way we do business. Know the latest news and trends as Business Standard reporters and editors track start-ups in India and globally on how they are changing the business landscape. Subscribe to our newsletter.
Company is targeting profitability in FY19
Sequretek develops security solutions for segments such as digital identity management, threat protection platform, and security analytics for ...
FacioMetrics specializes in using AI to give facial image analysis capabilities to applications that run on smartphones
The start-up has managed to survive despite the onslaught of a tech giant, reports Tech in Asia
Founded by Hitesh Ahuja in 2016, Yumlane is a business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) fresh food FMCG brand in the snacks space with products ...
His day starts as early as 5:30 a.m., giving him all the time to support his companies in India. When India goes to sleep, he starts his second ...
With companies like Facebook, Napster coming out of college dropouts, one wonders if college is necessary