- Why photo, video sharing platform Roposo is the bellwether for social apps
- Meet Rohit Sen, the executive who sold his Ferrari to pursue a dream
- Healthcare technology space proving to be a gold mine for startups
- How the ShopX app helps small retailers jump onto the e-commerce bandwagon
- Milk delivery start-ups get millions in VC dollars: But can they scale up?
- Not just food delivery, Swiggy is now meeting your everyday needs too
- Angel tax row: Govt seeks to soften the blow for start-up businesses
- SimYog plans to venture into aerospace, consumer and medical electronics
- M1xchange facilitates financing of trade receivables of small firms
- Tax deducted from bank accounts of start-ups; I-T department clarifies
Start-ups in India
With shared offices in vogue, Awfis plans to add more than 100 centres in 12 months
Subscribe to the Business Standard Start-ups Newsletters
Start-ups are disrupting the way we do business. Know the latest news and trends as Business Standard reporters and editors track start-ups in India and globally on how they are changing the business landscape. Subscribe to our newsletter.
Company is targeting profitability in FY19
Sequretek develops security solutions for segments such as digital identity management, threat protection platform, and security analytics for ...
FacioMetrics specializes in using AI to give facial image analysis capabilities to applications that run on smartphones
The start-up has managed to survive despite the onslaught of a tech giant, reports Tech in Asia
Founded by Hitesh Ahuja in 2016, Yumlane is a business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) fresh food FMCG brand in the snacks space with products ...
His day starts as early as 5:30 a.m., giving him all the time to support his companies in India. When India goes to sleep, he starts his second ...
With companies like Facebook, Napster coming out of college dropouts, one wonders if college is necessary