Amidst global economic uncertainty, tech giant IBM isn’t seeing any sign of a slowdown in India, said Sandip Patel, managing director, IBM India. In an interview with Peerzada Abrar, Patel said the firm is expanding its footprint in India by setting up facilities such as software labs and delivery centres in tier-2 and tier-3 locations to tap into the talent pool and build products and services. Patel also talks about the role IBM aims to play in India's goal of achieving a $1 trillion digital economy in a few years. He also talks about the impact that AI would have on the future of work and businesses
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.