Associate Sponsors

Co-sponsor

Afghan officials: Suicide attack on convoy kills at least 4

Image
AP Kabul
Last Updated : May 03 2017 | 10:42 AM IST
Afghan officials say that at least four people have been killed in a suicide car bomb attack in the capital Kabul.
Najib Danish, deputy spokesman for the Interior Ministry, said today the target of the bomber was a convoy of foreign forces.
Wahid Mujro, the public health ministry spokesman, said four bodies have been brought to a hospital so far. He also said 22 others were wounded.
He didn't say whether the casualties are civilians or military, but he added that the number could change from the initial reports.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack in Kabul, but the Taliban have increased attacks across the country since spring began.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

More From This Section

First Published: May 03 2017 | 10:42 AM IST

Next Story