- Tejashwi returns to Bihar, Yadav family feud for controlling RJD continues
- BJP now main opposition in Sikkim as 10 SDF MLA's join party
- TMC leaders laundering money through Durga puja committees, alleges BJP
- BJP gets first Zilla Parishad in Bengal as TMC members switch sides
- Section 144 imposed in West Bengal's Bhatpara after clashes
- Violence 'planted game' to topple my govt: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Prashant Kishor meets Mamata; may fine-tune TMC strategy for 2021 WB polls
- BJP set to post best-ever tally in Bengal on orthodox Hindu, tribal votes
- BJP 2019 poll manifesto saga: Mamata cautions Modi on NRC in West Bengal
- Sidelined by his family, angry Tej Pratap Yadav could cost RJD in elections
Political News North-East
September 08, 2019, Sunday
The young leader vanished for a month after RJD suffered its worst debacle in the Lok Sabha polls earlier this year
August 14, 2019, Wednesday
The SDF MLAs met BJP Working President J P Nadda and joined the party in the presence of its General Secretary Ram Madhav, who is ...
August 12, 2019, Monday
Banerjee on Sunday had criticised the Centre for issuing income tax notices to several Durga Puja committees here, saying ...
June 25, 2019, Tuesday
A number of TMC leaders have joined the BJP after it emerged as a strong challenger to the state's ruling party by winning 18 Lok ...
June 20, 2019, Thursday
ADG South Bengal Sanjay Singh has been given particular charge of the Barrackpore Commissionerate, the senior state government ...
June 11, 2019, Tuesday
BJP took out rallies in Kolkata and elsewhere on Monday, as they observed a "Black Day" to protest against the killing of its ...
June 06, 2019, Thursday
Banerjee's meeting with Kishor took place at a time when the TMC supremo is facing a tough challenge from the BJP on her home
May 23, 2019, Thursday
TMC was leading in only 23 seats due to factors like anti-incumbency, anti-Muslim sentiments and displeasure of voters at the ...
April 08, 2019, Monday
According to 2001 census data, some 55,82,325 people, accounting for 7% of the state's population, are classified as migrants ...
March 31, 2019, Sunday
Senior party leaders say that Tej Pratap's defiance may cost the party in the coming days
March 31, 2019, Sunday
The young leader is yet to earn the trust of the crowd
February 11, 2019, Monday
BJP seeks police permission for sit-in at Mamata's dharna spot
January 28, 2019, Monday
Protests against the Bill have rocked the Northeast region, with those opposing it contending that it would harm the rights of ...
January 13, 2019, Sunday
Although as many as 1,600 grassroots TMC leaders and workers have switched to the BJP in the recent past, Khan's defection is the ...
December 16, 2018, Sunday
In first assembly election after formation of BJD, Mohapatra was denied ticket to contest from Patkura. Ray was dropped as steel ...
November 11, 2018, Sunday
TMC Secretary General Partha Chatterjee charged that the Bharatiya Janata Party, in its desperation, was making provocative ...
October 28, 2018, Sunday
As soon as he joined the JD (U), Kishor started preparing the ground
October 05, 2018, Friday
Bratya Basu, who held the IT portfolio before Mitra took over, will now look after the biotechnology department
July 26, 2018, Thursday
Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut created a flutter by claiming that the BJP top leadership was contemplating replacing Fadnavis
July 22, 2018, Sunday
With the BJP and Congress promising farm loan waiver, there is little option for the Naveen Patnaik government