- ICICI receives complaints about 31 loan accounts from anonymous complainant
- CBSE 12th result 2018: Are Delhi govt schools really outdoing private ones?
- Italy refuses India's request to extradite AgustaWestland middleman Gerosa
- Using Aadhaar biometric data for investigating crimes not allowed: UIDAI
- Trump plans to impose 20% tariff on European cars in response to EU tariffs
- Where are the great World Cup captains?
- Govt may sell part of its stake in IDBI bank to India's top insurer LIC
Cheviot Company Ltd.
|BSE: 526817||Sector: Industrials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE974B01016|
|BSE 00:00 | 22 Jun||1245.45||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Cheviot Company Ltd|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||537|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||536.79|
Cheviot Company Ltd. (CHEVIOTCOMPANY) - Financial Ratios
|Asset turnover ratio||2.23||1.66||1.32|
|Inventory turnover ratio||6.54||6.56||5.68|
|Debtors turnover ratio||12.88||12.63||10.33|
|Interest Coverage ratio||81.84||63.17||37.11|
|Operating Margin (%)||14.83||16.77||14.52|
|Net Profit Margin (%)||9.51||10.63||9.62|
|Return on Capital Employed (%)||14.36||16.33||11.08|
|Return on Net Worth (%)||10.90||12.01||9.26|