1. A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE MEETING IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT A PROXYTO ATTEND AND VOTE INSTEAD OF HIMSELF AND A PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER OF THE COMPANY. THEPROXY FORM, IN ORDER TO BE EFFCTIVE, MUST BE DEPOSITED AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THECOMPANY NOT LESS THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
2. Members who hold shares in dematerialised form are requested to bring their CLIENTID AND DP ID numbers for easy identification of attendance at the meeting.
3. Members holding shares in dematerialised form are requested to intimate any changein their address, bank details etc. to their respective DPs and those holding shares inphysical form are to intimate the above said changes to the Secretarial Department at theRegistered Office of the Company.
4. Members who holds shares in physical form can nominate a person in respect of allthe shares held by them singly or jointly. Members who hold shares in single name areadvised, in their own interest to avail the nomination facility by filing Form 2B. Blankforms will be supplied by Company's Registrar & Transfer Agent on request. Membersholding shares in the dematerialised form may contact their Depository Participant forrecording nomination in respect of their shares.
5. The Share Transfer Books and the Register of Members of the Company will remainclosed from 21st September 2013 to 28th September 2013 (both days inclusive).
6. The documents referred to above in any of the items of the Notice are available forinspection at the Registered Office of the Company on any working day during the businesshours of the Company.
7. Members seeking any information with regard to accounts of the Company are requestedto send their queries so as to reach the registered office at least 10 days before themeeting to enable the management to keep the information ready for clarification.
8. As a measure of economy, copies of the Annual Report shall not be distributed at themeeting and therefore, Member are requested to bring their copies of Annual Report to theMeeting.
9. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (vide circular nos. 17/2011 and 18/2011 datedApril 21 and April 29, 2011 respectively), has undertaken a Green Initiative in CorporateGovernance and allowed companies to serve documents on its shareholders through electronicmode. Members are requested to support this green initiative by registering/updating theire-mail address, in respect of shares held in dematerialized from with their respectiveDepository Participants and in respect of shares held in physical form with company/itsShare Transfer Agents.
10. The Equity Shares of the Company are listed at the following stock exchanges:
(1) The Ahmedabad Stock Exchange Ltd., Ahmedabad, Kamdhenu Complex, Opp. SahajanandCollege, Panjara Pole, Ahemdabad - 380 015.
(2) The Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd., Mumbai, Rotunda Building, Phiroze Jeebhoy Towers,Dalal Street, Mumbai - 400 001.
The listing fees to the above exchanges have been paid.
11. AS REQUIRED IN TERMS OF PARAGRAPH VI(IA) OF CLAUSE 49 OF THE LISTING AGREEMENT, THEDETAILS OF THE DIRECTORS RETIRING BY ROTATION AND ELIGIBLE FOR REAPPOINTMENT ARE FURNISHEDBELOW:
(I) Name: Mr. Bhadresh H. Shah Age: 60 years, Qualification: B.E. Bechelor ofEngineering, Nature of expertise: Civil & Plastic Engineering. Name of the Companiesin which he also holds Directorship: 1) Kunststoffe I ndustries Ltd., Name of theCompanies in which he also hold Membership/ Chairmanship: Kunststoffe Industries Ltd.Audit & Share Transfer Committee's Chairman.
It will be in the interest of the Company that Mr. Bhadresh H. Shah continues asDirector of the Company.
(II) Name: Mr. Gopalji M. Rana (N.R.I.) Age: 69 years. Qualification: B. E. Bechelor ofEngineering, M.B.A. Nature of expertise: Management & M arketin g. . N ame of th eCompanies in which he also holds Directorship: None. Name of the Companies in which healso hold Membership/Chairmanship: None.
It will be in the interest of the Company that Mr. Gopalji M. Rana continues asDirector of the Company.
(III) Name: C.A. Rege Age: 49 years. Qualification: Engineering Management. Nature ofexpertise: Engineering & plastics with the Management & Business workingexperience as professional with leading industries in plastics at higher management level.Mainly expertise in global Marketing with good knowledge of financial field.
Name of the Companies in which he also hold Directorship: None. Name of the companiesin which he also hold Membership/ Chairmanship: None.
It will be in the interest of the Company that Mr. C.A. Rege continues as Director ofthe Company.
(Pursuant to Section 173(2) of the
Companies Act, 1956)
Item No.6 - SPECIAL BUSINESS
The Board of Directors unanimously reappointed Mr. G. Ravindran as an ExecutiveDirector of the company for a period of 5 years from 01-01-2013 to 31-12-2017, subject tothe approval of the general meeting and on the terms and conditions mentioned in theresolution.
The Board recommends passing of this resolution for smooth and efficient conduct of theaffairs of the company.
Except Mr. G. Ravindran none of the directors is interested in the resolution.
By Order of the Board of Directors For Fiberweb (India) limited
Date: 30th July, 2013
Registered Office: Air Port Road, Kadaiya, Nani Daman, Daman (U.T.) 396 210,