- Power Ministry considers making 24 degrees as default setting in ACs
- ICICI receives complaints about 31 loan accounts from anonymous complainant
- CBSE 12th result 2018: Are Delhi govt schools really outdoing private ones?
- Italy refuses India's request to extradite AgustaWestland middleman Gerosa
- Using Aadhaar biometric data for investigating crimes not allowed: UIDAI
- Trump plans to impose 20% tariff on European cars in response to EU tariffs
- Where are the great World Cup captains?
- Govt may sell part of its stake in IDBI bank to India's top insurer LIC
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
|BSE: 500696||Sector: Consumer|
|NSE: HINDUNILVR||ISIN Code: INE030A01027|
|BSE 00:00 | 22 Jun||1607.55||
|NSE 00:00 | 22 Jun||1608.10||
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||347,970|
|Mkt Cap.(Rs cr)||347970.28|
Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (HINDUNILVR) - Financial Ratios
|Asset turnover ratio||7.06||8.70||8.44|
|Inventory turnover ratio||14.92||14.11||13.06|
|Debtors turnover ratio||33.95||34.63||36.27|
|Interest Coverage ratio||365.25||291.73||397.40|
|Operating Margin (%)||22.10||19.76||18.76|
|Net Profit Margin (%)||14.87||13.02||12.35|
|Return on Capital Employed (%)||90.96||86.63||98.38|
|Return on Net Worth (%)||77.21||70.33||82.71|