INDEPENDENT AUDITORS REPORT
To the Members of
SECUR CREDENTIALS LIMITED
Report on the Financial Statements
We have audited the accompanying financial statements of SECUR CREDENTIALS LIMITED(the Company) which comprise the balance sheet as at 31st March2018 the statement of profit and loss for the year then ended and a summary ofsignificant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Managements Responsibility for the Financial Statements
The Companys Board of Directors is responsible for the matters stated in Section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparationand presentation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of thefinancial position financial performance of the Company generally accepted in Indiaincluding the Accounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules 2014. This responsibility also includes maintenanceof adequate accounting records in accordance with the provisions of the Act forsafeguarding the assets of the Company and for preventing and detecting frauds and otherirregularities; selection and application of appropriate accounting policies; makingjudgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent; and design implementation andmaintenance of adequate internal financial controls that were operating effectively forensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accounting records relevant to thepreparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair viewand are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud or error.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based on ouraudit.
We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting and auditingstandards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report under theprovisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder. We conducted our audit in accordancewith the Standards on Auditing specified under Section 143(10) of the Act. Those Standardsrequire that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtainreasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from materialmisstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts andthe disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditors judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement ofthe financial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessmentsthe auditor considers internal financial control relevant financial statements that give atrue and fair view in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in thecircumstances. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness of the accountingpolicies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made by theCompanys Directors as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financialstatements.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31stMarch 2018 and its profit for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
1. As required by the Companies (Auditors Report) Order 2016 ("theOrder") issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) ofsection 143 of the Act We give in the "Annexure A" statement on thematters specified in paragraphs 3 and 4 of the Order.
2. As required by Section 143 (3) of the Act we report that:
(a) We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit.
(b) In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as it appears from our examination of those books;
(c) The balance sheet the statement of profit and loss dealt with by this Report arein agreement with the books of account;
(d) In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014;
(e) On the basis of the written representations received from the directors as on 31stMarch 2018 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors isdisqualified as on 31st March 2018 from being appointed as a director interms of Section 164 (2) of the Act
(f) with respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls over financialreporting of the Company and the operating effectiveness of such controls refer to ourseparate report in "Annexure B"; and
(g) With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditors Report inaccordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 in our opinionand to the best of our information and according to the explanations given to us:
a. The Company does not have any pending litigations which would impact its financialposition.
b. The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts forwhich there were any material foreseeable losses.
c. There were no amounts which were required to be transferred to the InvestorEducation and Protection Fund by the Company.
For M/s B. M. Parekh & Co.
Firm Reg. No. 107448W
Date: 30th May 2018
"Annexure A" to the Independent Auditors Report
Referred to in paragraph 1 under the heading Report on Other Legal &Regulatory Requirement of our report of even date to the financial statements of theCompany for the year ended March 312018:
1) a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingQuantitative details and situation of fixed assets; b) The Fixed Assets have beenphysically verified by the management in a phased manner designed to cover all the itemsover a period of three years which in our opinion is reasonable having regard to thesize of the company and nature of its business. Pursuant to the program a portion of thefixed asset has been physically verified by the management during the year and no materialdiscrepancies between the books records and the physical fixed assets have been noticed.c) There are no immovable properties is held in the name of the company.
2) a) Since company is in service sector this clause is not applicable.
3) The Company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to companies firmsLimited Liability partnerships or other parties covered in the Register maintained undersection 189 of the Act. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (iii) (a) to (C) of theOrder are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon. the provisions ofsection 185 and I86 of the Companies Act 2013 In respect of loans investmentsguarantees and security.
5) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public and hence the directivesissued by the Reserve Bank of India and the provisions of Sections 73 to 76 or any otherrelevant provisions of the Act and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposit) Rules 2015 withregard to the deposits accepted from the public are not applicable.
6) As informed to us the maintenance of Cost Records has not been specified by theCentral Government under sub-section (1) of Section 148 of the Act in respect of theactivities carried on by the company.
7) a) According to information and explanations given to us and on the basis of ourexamination of the books of account and records the Company has been generally irregularin depositing undisputed statutory dues including Provident Fund Employees StateInsurance Income-Tax Service Tax Goods & Service Tax and any other statutory dueswith the appropriate authorities. According to the information and explanations given tous there are no undisputed amounts of payable in respect of the above were in arrears asat 31st March 2018 for a period of more than six months from the date on when they becomepayable. b) According to the information and explanation given to us there are as per thefollowing table which is disputed with concern department.
|Sr No. ||Particulars ||Year ||Demand Amount ||Remark /Forum |
|1. ||Income Tax ||2007-2008 ||Rs. 97106/- ||U/s.220 (2) |
|2. ||TDS ||2010-2011 ||Rs.46670/- ||Rectification |
|3. ||TDS ||2011-2012 ||Rs.78110/- ||Rectification |
|4. ||TDS ||2012-2013 ||Rs.118500/- ||Rectification |
|5. ||TDS ||2013-2014 ||Rs.91600/- ||Rectification |
|6. ||TDS ||2015-2016 ||Rs.79170/- ||Rectification |
|7. ||TDS ||2016-2017 ||Rs.417450/- ||Rectification |
|8. ||ESIC ||2013-2014 ||Rs.269759/- ||Appeal |
|9. ||ESIC ||2015-2016 ||Rs.2099988/- ||Appeal |
8) In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not defaulted in the repayment of dues to banks. The Company has not taken anyloan either from financial institutions or from the government and has not issued anydebentures.
9) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanations givenby the management the company has raised moneys by way of initial public offer wereapplied for the purposes for which those are raised.
10) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management we report that no fraud by the Company or on the company by itsofficers or employees has been noticed or reported during the year.
11) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the managerial remuneration has been paid or provided inaccordance with the requisite approvals mandated by the provisions of section 197 readwith Schedule V to the Companies Act; 12) In our opinion the Company is not a NidhiCompany. Therefore the provisions of clause 4 (xii) of the Order are not applicable tothe Company.
13) In our opinion all transactions with the related parties are in compliance withsection 177 and 188 of
Companies Act 2013 and the details have been disclosed in the Financial Statements asrequired by the applicable accounting standards.
14) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not made any preferential allotment or privateplacement of shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year underreview. Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xiv) of the Order are not applicable tothe Company and hence not commented upon.
15) Based upon the audit procedures performed and the information and explanationsgiven by the management the company has not entered into any non-cash transactions withdirectors or persons connected with him.
Accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xv) of the Order are not applicable to theCompany and hence not commented upon.
16) In our opinion the company is not required to be registered under section 45 IA ofthe Reserve Bank of India Act 1934 and accordingly the provisions of clause 3 (xvi) ofthe Order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
For M/s B. M. Parekh & Co.
Firm Reg. No. 107448W
Date: 30th May 2018
Annexure - B to the Auditors Report
Report on the Internal Financial Controls under Clause (i) of Sub-section 3 of Section143 of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act")
We have audited the internal financial controls over financial reportingof SECURCREDENTIALS LIMITED as of 31st March 2018 in conjunction with ouraudit of the financial statements of the Company for the year ended on that date.
Managements Responsibility for Internal Financial Controls
The Companys management is responsible for establishing and maintaining internalfinancial controls based on the internal control over financial criteria established bythe Company considering the essential components of internal control stated in theGuidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting issued bythe Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). These responsibilitiesinclude the design implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controlsthat were operating effectively for ensuring the orderly and efficient conduct of itsbusiness including adherence to companys policies the safeguarding of its assetsthe prevention and detection of frauds and errors the accuracy and completeness of theaccounting records and the timely preparation of reliable financial information asrequired under the Companies Act 2013.
Our responsibility is to express an opinion on the Companys internal financialcontrols over financial reporting based on our audit. We conducted our audit in accordancewith the Guidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting(the "Guidance Note") and the Standards on Auditing issued by ICAI and deemedto be prescribed under section 143(10) of the Companies Act 2013 to the extentapplicable to an audit of internal financial controls both applicable to an audit ofInternal Financial Controls and both issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants ofIndia. Those Standards and the Guidance Note require that we comply with ethicalrequirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whetheradequate internal financial controls over financial reporting was established andmaintained and if such controls operated effectively in all material respects.
Our audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the adequacy ofthe internal financial controls system over financial reporting and their operatingeffectiveness. Our audit of internal financial controls over financial reporting includedobtaining an understanding assessing the risk that a material weakness exists and testingand evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of internal control based on theassessed risk. The procedures selected depend on the auditors judgment includingthe assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements whetherdue to fraud or error.
We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the Companys internal financial controlssystem over financial reporting.
Meaning of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting
A companys internal financial control over financial reporting regarding thereliability of financial reporting and the preparation of financial statements forexternal purposes in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Acompanys internal financial control over financial reporting includes those policiesand procedures that pertain to the maintenance of records that in reasonable detailaccurately and fairly reflect the transactions and dispositions of the assets ofreasonable assurance that transactions are recorded as necessary to permit preparation offinancial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and thatreceipts and expenditures of the company are being made only in accordance withauthorizations of management and directors of the company; and
(3) provide reasonable assurance regarding prevention or timely detection ofunauthorized acquisition use or disposition of the companys assets that could havea material effect on the financial statements.
Inherent Limitations of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting
Because of the inherent limitations of internal financial controls over financialreporting including the possibility of collusion or improper management override ofcontrols material misstatements due to error or fraud may occur and not be detected.Also projections of any evaluation of the internal financial controls over financial tofuture periods are subject to the risk that the internal financial inadequate because ofchanges in conditions or that the degree of compliance with the policies or proceduresmay deteriorate.
In our opinion the Company has in all material respects an adequate internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and such internal financial controlsover financial reporting were operating effectively as at 31st March 2018based on the internal control over financial reporting criteria established by the Companyconsidering the essential components of internal control stated in the Guidance Note onAudit of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting issued by the Institute ofChartered Accountants of India.
For M/s B. M. Parekh & Co.
Firm Reg. No. 107448W
Date: 30th May 2018