MAKE IN INDIA WEEK
Event through Feb 13-18 at BKC in Mumbai brought in 2,594 MoUs entailing Rs 7.94 lakh cr investments
The company is looking to dilute equity stake to strategic partners
Advises Centre to ask states to execute energy accounting & implement availability based tariff
State worried over the delay as despite marathon meetings, several visits, the company is still conducting due diligence on various sites
Interview with UK Economic Secretary to the Treasury
The textile sector employs, at present, 35 million people, and aims to double the number by 2022. The government is focusing on training youths ...
Around Rs 30,000 crore investments are from the mineral sector while the rest are from areas like food processing, electronics, textiles and ...
They'll be dismantling 27 pavilions spread over 2,30,000 sq mt of land owned by MMRDA
CIDCO also inked an MoU with Transparency International India to combat corruption and for effective governance
Right now, the campaign launched in 2014 is best known for its logo - a lion made of cogs - that has shown up on billboards from Hanover to San ...
Centre denies selling NTC land in Mumbai; units to be allied sector of textile industry
Even as the Make in India hype scales new heights, some bosses questioned Modi's delivery on promises to make it easier to do business
Maharashtra, which was the host state, alone received investment proposals of Rs 7.94 lakh cr and 3,294 MoUs
Eyes disbursal of Rs 30,000 crore under the Amended Technology Funds Scheme
Worrying imbalances lurk below India's high headline growth
Significant difference between private consumption and private investment is set to put pressure on prices
- Panagariya favours large export oriented manufacturing firms to generate jobs
- 'Tamil Nadu's concerns not addressed in rail ministry's draft MoU for SPVs'
- Crude oil at $80 a barrel: How this will impact Modi govt's fiscal maths
- Markle and Sparkle: When 'Brand Britain' received a billion dollar boost
- Budget deficit fear looms as BJP plans to woo rural vote after K'taka loss
- Demonetisation effect: Demand for cash rises 7%, says RBI
- Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu churn out over half of formal jobs
- Nalco to tap waste-to-wealth model using Chinese tech to boost bottom line
- SAIL resumes Barsua iron ore mines after four years, following SC nod
- Meet Gobind Singh Deo, Malaysia's first ever Sikh cabinet minister
- UDAN reaches Arunachal Pradesh; first commercial flight flagged off
- L&T Construction bags orders worth Rs 40.33 bn across domestic markets