Associate Sponsors

Co-sponsor

Rajnath Singh condoles loss of lives in Jhabua blast

Image
ANI New delhi
Last Updated : Sep 12 2015 | 3:57 PM IST

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday condoled the loss of lives due to a blast in Madhya Pradesh's Jhabua district

Singh said that Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will visit the blast site to take stock of the situation.

"I express grief over loss of lives in the blast. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan will visit Jhabua," Singh told media here.

Around 82 people have been killed so far in the blast, which took place at a hotel earlier this morning.

The Madhya Pradesh Government has announced Rs. two lakh to the families of the deceased and Rs. 50,000 to those critically injured in the blast.

More From This Section

First Published: Sep 12 2015 | 3:40 PM IST

Next Story