Continued traction in hiring trends and improving demand trajectory in the real estate space is positive for online classifieds major Info Edge (India). The Naukri JobSpeak index for February was up 31 per cent y-o-y (13.3 per cent up sequentially) taking that index to an all-time-high signifying the highest ever hiring activity. This coupled with data for FY22 till January (10 months) from the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation indicates strong momentum in the formal job market.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.