As the government swung into action to facilitate faster clearance of Covid-19 relief aid shipments arriving from several countries earlier this week, real time customs data indicates a sharp improvement in air cargo approval time across key airports in the country. About 75 per cent of air cargo was cleared within 48 hours on Thursday, compared to just 55 per cent on Monday, according to ICEDASH, an interactive visual dashboard.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, May 08 2021. 06:10 IST