The low-key investor response to big-ticket initial public offers (IPOs) of Paytm and Star Health and Allied Insurance offers interesting insights into the investment psyche of market participants. While one was the front-runner of India’s digital payment landscape during demonetisation, the other had the backing of ace investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala. Yet, both these maiden public offers with subscription levels are nothing to write home about.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, December 06 2021. 12:06 IST