Legendary investor Phillip Fisher once said: “It seems logical that before even thinking of buying any common stock, the first step is to see how money has been most successfully made in the past.” Motilal Oswal Financial Services has been conducting wealth creation studies for a quarter-century to see how money was made in the Indian stock markets. On the occasion of the 25th edition of the report, company chairman RAAMDEO AGRAWAL speaks with Vishal Chhabria and Sachin P Mampatta about investing amid uncertainties around the pandemic. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, December 22 2020. 00:23 IST