You are here: Home » News-ANI » Technology
Business Standard

Hike wallet to add more services in 2018

ANI  |  New Delhi [India] 

The Hike is planning to add more services - like booking cabs, bus, train, movie tickets and payment of bills - to its simple set of in 2018, in view of its unprecedented success.

"The growth on the has been tremendous and honestly we're just getting started. On the back of this growth, we've launched an updated design to make it easier to discover and transact with services on Hike. It's also become quite clear to us that our users want more services. So we are heads down working hard to bring things like booking taxis, movie tickets and more to the platform. Expect these to start rolling out as early as next quarter," Kavin Mittal, Founder and CEO, said.

Hike Messenger, India's homegrown messaging app on Thursday announced that it has crossed 10 million transactions per month on its in November 2017, growing 100 per cent month-over-month.

Of the 10 million transactions, 70 per cent were on recharge and the remaining 30 per cent on Peer2Peer (P2P).

The app has also been redesigned to provide on the new homescreen.

The users no longer need to scroll through the chat thread or look for the services they want to access, instead they can view the entire portfolio of services and access them and pay seamlessly through the Hike wallet.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, December 21 2017. 10:50 IST