The fire took place at around 2.30 a.m. when all the five employees were sleeping inside the bar.
On that note, Kailash bar and restaurant was located in the ground floor of the building in a vegetable market area.
Two fire tenders immediately reached the spot to douse the flames.
The reason behind fire is yet to be known and the matter is being investigated.
The bar is licensed to R.V Dayashankar.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)