Business Standard

2 kids die of electric shock in UP

IANS  |  Mahoba (Uttar Pradesh) 

Two children were electrocuted after coming into contact with an erected around a farm to prevent the entry of stray animals in district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Friday.

said cousins Ravi (12) and Aman (10), residents of Pipra village in district in Madhya Pradesh, were visiting Palka village with their families for a wedding.

After a bath at a hand pump, they hung their clothes out to dry on the farm fence nearby when the electric shock killed them.

Police have registered a case against Vinod Namdev, around whose farm the fence was erected. Namdev is yet to be arrested.

--IANS

hindi/rtp/mr

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Fri, May 17 2019. 11:58 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU