Business Standard

Minor fire in Uttarakhand CM's office

Image

IANS Dehradun
A minor fire broke out in the lift of Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat's office here on Tuesday, fire brigade officials said.
It was immediately brought under control by alert security personnel, they said.
The fire apparently broke out due to overheating of the battery system installed in the lift of the four-storeyed Chief Minister's office.
Rawat was not present in the office when the mishap occurred.
--IANS
str/rtp/bg

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Feb 26 2019 | 7:00 PM IST

Explore News