* Get rings inked on your fingers before you actually exchange rings.
* Getting the date of your wedding anniversary inked on each other's wrists, in Roman numbers can add an ornate quotient.
* Get matching feathers inked on your wrists or your legs, wherever you fancy.
* Couples also get love quotes inked on their torsos, one half of the quote on one partner, and the other half on the other partner, so the quote is complete only when they come together.
* Other cliched but popular tattoos include an anchor and a wheel, an arrow and a heart, lock and key, soul and mate, two words written on two different people, and some sexy, geometric connecting couple tattoos.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)