Business Standard

Woman in UP dies after explosion in her mouth

IANS  |  Aligarh 

In a bizarre incident, a woman has died here in after an explosion in her mouth during treatment.

The woman was brought to the J.N. Medical college here on Wednesday evening after she allegedly consumed poison.

As soon as the doctors began treatment and put the suction pipe in the mouth, an explosion took place which was recorded in the CCTV cameras.

A team of doctors said that the woman, in all probability, had consumed sulphuric acid which after coming in contact with oxygen through the suction pipe exploded.

A deeper research into the incident will reveal the exact cause, said the

--IANS

amita/pg/mr

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, May 16 2019. 13:56 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU