India Inc is out to raise the bar in ethics, integrity and compliances. Last week, a dozen-odd companies joined hands to set up the Business Ethics Leadership Alliance (BELA), along with US-based think tank Ethisphere. The idea is to help companies measure, codify, improve and streamline their compliance programmes and benchmark these with global best practices. The plan is to enable businesses to rate themselves on their ethics and compliance practices.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.