The pressure on natural gas prices persists, led by a larger-than-expected climb in US supplies. The expectations are that gas prices will remain under pressure moving forward as well. This should lend support to prospects of gas processing and distribution companies such as GAIL, Indraprastha Gas, Gujarat Gas and Mahanagar Gas, as well as imported gas receivers and re-gasification companies such as Petronet LNG.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, June 10 2017. 00:51 IST