Catapoolt, a crowdfunding platform launched in 2013, works out of a co-working space in Mumbai. It has so far raised about Rs 1.5 crore for 70-odd projects. But, it still does not have a dedicated office. “The advantages of using a co-working space are cost saving, networking and flexibility of having physical office space, as per the size of my team,” says Satish Kataria, founder, Catapoolt.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, December 19 2016. 01:36 IST