There is a huge gap between the ordinary and the extraordinary in the realm of homes. It isn't just about the Italian marble, the tiles and fully fitted German modular kitchen, but also about the impeccable amenities, flawless maintenance, high-quality and high-speed lifts, tight security and an efficient concierge. Everything from the specifications of the house to those of the community must be above commonplace. For instance, the foyer in a luxury condominium isn't any different from the entrance lobby of a five-star hotel, with designer light pendants adorning the ceiling, artwork on the wall, and staff attending to your queries. Add to this an Olympic-sized pool, a clubhouse with every facility under the sun, from spa to restaurant, café, salon, sports and community events. In short, small and big conveniences that add up to the quality of life and provide a 360-degree experience that appeals to all five senses define a luxury home.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, April 09 2021. 15:34 IST