The victims had attended the marriage of a villager where they had food last night. However, they all complained of uneasiness and some of them started vomiting, Sub-Divisional Officer (Dumka), Rakesh Kumar said.
All the victims were rushed to a medical camp, which was set up to provide medical aid to them on Thursday as the nearby Health Centre was about a km away from the village, said Civil Surgeon of the district, Ananth Jha.
Jha said 20 were referred to Saraiyahat Health Centre, where they are undergoing treatment.
All of them were stated to be out of danger, Jha said adding that food poisoning was suspected to be the reason behind the incident.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)