Business Standard

2 men electrocuted in Rajasthan

Image

Press Trust of India Jaipur
Two men were electrocuted and two others injured when they came in contact with a live electricity wire while installing a Janmashtami hoarding here today, police said.
The incident took place in Chatarpura village here.
The deceased were identified as Lalaram (25) and Shrawan (24), said Rajendra Charan, the SHO of Harmada police station.
The bodies were handed over to family members after postmortem and a case was registered under Section 174 of the CrPC, he added.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Aug 31 2018 | 3:40 PM IST

Explore News