You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Farmer dies from electrocution in UP

Press Trust of India  |  Muzaffarnagar (UP) 

A 40-year-old farmer died from electrocution while working in the fields in Shamli district.

Police said high-tension electricity wire snapped and fell on Satish yesterday, killing him on the spot.

The incident took place at Titerwada village in Karana police station area of Shamli.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, June 18 2017. 13:13 IST