Four boys suffered burn injuries in an explosion here on Diwali night when an inflammable material, used in making firecrackers, caught fire, police said on Thursday.
The boys are in the age group of 15 to 16 years, they said.
The incident took place on Wednesday night at Shiv Colony in Ram Nagar area here, the police said.
The teenagers were filling up an iron pipe with the inflammable material when it caught fire and exploded, they said.
Two of the boys, identified as Vishnu and Laxman, suffered severe burn injuries. They have been admitted to PGIMER, Chandigarh and their condition is stated to be critical, the police said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)