You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Girl dies as her neck gets stuck in ropes of swing

Topics
Law Crime

Press Trust of India  |  Nagpur 

In a freak incident, a six-year-

old girl died after her neck got stuck in the ropes of a swing in her house here in Maharashtra, police said on Sunday.

The incident occurred on Saturday afternoon when the deceased Johra Wasim was playing on a swing inside her house in Nandanvan area while her family members were sleeping, an officer said.

The girl was declared brought dead in a hospital, he said, adding that a case of accidental death was registered by police.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, May 17 2020. 19:56 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU