You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Man electrocuted at bus stop in Thane

Press Trust of India  |  Thane 

A 40-year-old man was electrocuted while sitting on a steel at a bus stop here in Maharashtra, a said Tuesday.

was sitting at the bus stop in Khopat area Monday evening when he accidentally came in contact with a live wire that was dangling from a hoarding above and touching the steel bench, Thane's regional disaster management cell chief said.

The man collapsed on the spot and was rushed to the where doctors declared him brought dead, he said.

The have registered a case of accidental death, the said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Tue, October 09 2018. 09:35 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU