Two fire engines immediately reached the spot and managed to douse the flames after one hour, they said.
The fire had broken out at the record room and Aadhaar room of the bank. Documents in these two rooms and some computers were damaged in the fire, the sources said.
Several important documents and records of the bank customers were reportedly gutted in the fire but there was no major damage, the sources said.
The fire could be due to a short circuit, they added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)