Business Standard

Nagpur: Boy accidentally touches electric farm fence, dies

Image

Press Trust of India Nagpur
A 12-year-old boy died on Thursday in Nagpur after coming in contact with an electric fence near a farm, police said.
The electric fence is an illegal one and may have been erected to keep away wild animals from the farm, an official said, adding that further probe into this was underway.
He identified the deceased as Mahin Govinda Dongre, a resident of Kokarda village in Saoner tehsil.

Disclaimer: No Business Standard Journalist was involved in creation of this content

Don't miss the most important news and views of the day. Get them on our Telegram channel

First Published: Jan 31 2020 | 11:35 PM IST

Explore News