You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Simon Pegg confirms plans to direct his first film

Press Trust of India  |  London 

Simon is planning to make his feature directorial debut and the says it will "hopefully" happen by the end of the year.

In an interview with Empire magazine, the 48-year-old actor-writer shared his plans for his maiden directing gig which he might start shooting in November.

"My directorial debut... Will hopefully be shooting by the end of this year," said.

"(Nira Park) sent me a script last year and said, 'This might be your first ' I read it and said, 'I think you might be right.' Sure enough, that's what we're gearing up to do in November," he added.

will be next seen in Tom Cruise's "- Fallout", which also stars Rebecca Ferguson, Ving Rhames, Michelle Monaghan, Alec Baldwin, and

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, June 10 2018. 12:00 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU