(Reuters) - Accenture Plc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit, as the consulting and outsourcing services provider gained from its push into digital and cloud services.The company also forecast current-quarter revenue between $9.15 billion and $9.40 billion, the low end of which was in line with analysts' estimates. Digital, cloud and security services accounted for more than half of the company's revenue, Accenture Chief Executive Pierre Nanterme said in a statement. Accenture has spent about $3.4 billion on nearly 70 acquisitions in the past three years, half of which was spent ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2021 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard