FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German industrial and technology group Thyssenkrupp will refine its corporate strategy soon, its chief executive told a German newspaper in the wake of growing investor criticism over the company's structure and performance."We will sharpen the strategy for the whole group and also adjust our financial targets," Heinrich Hiesinger told Handelsblatt before the group's annual general meeting on Friday. The paper said this would happen in early summer.Shareholders led by activist investor Cevian a day earlier renewed calls for structural change at Thyssenkrupp, questioning ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2021 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard