Microland (www.microland.com), the leading hybrid IT infrastructure service provider, has appointed Purnima Menon as chief marketing officer. Based out of Microland’s corporate headquarters in Bengaluru, Menon will be responsible for all marketing functions including global business, strategic marketing, sales enablement and corporate communications. She has over 19 years of experience, providing marketing and strategic thought leadership to large organisations. Prior to this, she was the executive vice-president and chief marketing officer of a global IT services company.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.