- 15% downside to RIL's earnings estimate, IMO 2020 key risk: JPMorgan
- Two-term BJP MP Om Birla set to become Speaker of 17th Lok Sabha
- Eng vs Afg LIVE score ICC CWC 2019: Toss will take place at 2:30 PM IST
- Star Cement surges 13% as board mulls share buyback
- Harami Black and three Black Crows in Nifty F&O stocks. Can you spot them?
- SBI files insolvency plea against Jet Airways; hearing on June 19
Showing of 1-25 result
17-May-2019 | Guy Faulconbridge, Andrew MacAskill | Reuters
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn wrote to May on Friday informing her that the Brexit talks, which began on April 3, had "gone as far as they can" due to the instability of her government.
27-Mar-2019 | Guy Faulconbridge, Elizabeth Piper & Kylie MacLellan | Reuters
Theresa May's announcement is the latest dramatic turn in the United Kingdom's three-year Brexit crisis.
28-Jan-2019 | Guy Faulconbridge | Reuters
Parliament rejected Prime Minister Theresa May's Withdrawal Agreement, which includes a nearly two-year transition period to help minimise economic disruption, earlier this month
05-Dec-2018 | Guy Faulconbridge & Sujata Rao | Reuters | Reuters
In one of the biggest shifts in perceptions since the shock 2016 vote to exit the EU, J.P. Morgan raised the probability of Britain ultimately staying in to 40 per cent from 20 per cent
18-Nov-2018 | Guy Faulconbridge | Reuters
The collapse of Theresa May's deal would thrust the United Kingdom deeper into crisis
01-Nov-2018 | Guy Faulconbridge & Paul Sandle | Reuters
Before breaking them up, we should see whether they are not just disrupted by a small player beating them out, but by the market shifting, by the interest going somewhere else, say Berner-Lee
31-Dec-2017 | Guy Faulconbridge, Jonathan Saul & Polina Nikolskaya | Reuters
The owner of one ship accused of smuggling oil to North Korea denied any such activity
17-Oct-2016 | Guy Faulconbridge
Move will keep single-market access to London and other sectors