- Kerala rain: Death toll rises to 67, Kochi airport shut; red alert issued
- Funding cloud on Modi govt's solar plan for farmers after FinMin red flag
- Independence Day Speech: Modi woos farmers; critics say 'disappointed'
- Indirect tax base has surged 65% to 11.6 mn since GST roll-out: PM Modi
- Independence Day: PM sets tone for 2019 polls, promises development for all
Hemang Resources Ltd.
|BSE: 531178||Sector: Others|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE930A01010|
|BSE 00:00 | 16 Jul||Hemang Resources Ltd is not traded on BSE in the last 30 days|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Hemang Resources Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About Hemang Resources Ltd.
Bhatia Industries & Infrastructure Ltd. engages in the coal trading business in India. The company, formerly known as BCC Finance Limited, is based in Indore, India. Bhatia Industries & Infrastructure Ltd. formerly known as BCC Finance Limited and a BCC Group company is a public limited company. It was incorporated in July, 1993. The company was initially engaged in finance of leasing and hire ...> More
Hemang Resources Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||13|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||-|
|Latest Dividend Date||21 Aug 2014|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||16.27|
Hemang Resources Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Jun 2018||Jun 2017||% Chg|
Hemang Resources Ltd - Peer Group
Hemang Resources Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
Hemang Resources Ltd - RETURNS
Hemang Resources Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||0.08||