- Cleaner fuel may mean 60-mt loss of demand by 2035: CRISIL report
- IL&FS crisis: What is the Sebi's latest diktat to credit rating agencies?
- Nestle stands to gain the most with Horlicks acquisition, say experts
- Feeling the fuel cost pinch? Here's why petrol should be cheaper by Rs 4
- R&D spend will continue to be around 12% of revenue, says Glenmark CMD
- IHH Healthcare makes open offer for Fortis Malar at Rs 60 per share
- ACME, a firm sitting on the largest solar projects, faces fund crunch
- A few high-growth Indian firms have lion's share in output: World Bank
- Shipping ministry seeks Rs 23.5 billion to fund inland waterway projects
J. K. Investo Trade (India) Ltd.
|BSE: 506515||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE361G01015|
|BSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||J. K. Investo Trade (India) Ltd Not listed in BSE|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||J. K. Investo Trade (India) Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About J. K. Investo Trade (India) Ltd.
Promoted by Vijaypat Singhania, JK Chemicals (JKC) is the manufacturer of the Kamasutra brand luxury condoms. JK Helen Curtis, the leading manufacturer of cosmetics and toiletries preparations, is the company's subsidiary. The company set up its Rs 15-cr manufacturing unit in technical collaboration with Shinheng Corporation, South Korea, with an installed capacity of 300 mln pieces pa. Beside...> More
J. K. Investo Trade (India) Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Mar 2008||Mar 2007||% Chg|
J. K. Investo Trade (India) Ltd - Peer Group
|Company||Price()||Chg (%)||Mkt Cap ( CR)|
J. K. Investo Trade (India) Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
J. K. Investo Trade (India) Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||1.40||