- Borrowings by states drop 3% in April-August FY19 to Rs 1.32 trillion
- In relief for FPIs, Sebi issues revised KYC norms, eligibility process
- Reliance Jio, Star sign deal for India cricket telecast on JioTV, Hotstar
- India calls off talks with Pak, says 'true face of PM Imran Khan revealed'
- Fitch raises India's GDP forecast to 7.8% from 7.4% for FY19
P. H. Capital Ltd.
|BSE: 500143||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE160F01013|
|BSE 00:00 | 18 Sep||26.60||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||P. H. Capital Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About P. H. Capital Ltd.
Incorporated as H.L. Financial Consultants & Management Service Private Limited (FICOM), under the Companies Act, 1956 in the State of Maharashtra, Ficom Industries is a pioneer in merchant banking in the private sector in India, under the leadership of the (late) Shri Pradip H. Dalal. The Company, since January 1994, is engaged in trading of various chemicals required by Petrochemicals, Agroch...> More
P. H. Capital Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||8|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||-|
|Latest Dividend Date||-|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||38.07|
P. H. Capital Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Jun 2018||Jun 2017||% Chg|
P. H. Capital Ltd - Peer Group
P. H. Capital Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
P. H. Capital Ltd - RETURNS
P. H. Capital Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||1.00||