- HDFC offloads 26 million shares worth Rs 1,274 crore of HDFC Life
- Aberdeen Standard defensive on India, deems Centre's measures insufficient
- India must shed its protectionist attitude: Ex-CEA Arvind Subramanian
- Bharat Petroleum Corp slips into the red with loss of Rs 2,958 crore
- Nifty reclaims 10,000-mark, a first in 3 months as indices gain for 6th day
- Make in India boost: Samsung, Foxconn, Lava likely to apply for PLI scheme
- Hail the verdict and appeal against it!
- Unlock = open, not choked!
SAB Industries Ltd.
|BSE: 539112||Sector: Infrastructure|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE137M01017|
|BSE 00:00 | 03 Jun||56.00||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||SAB Industries Ltd Not listed in NSE|
About SAB Industries Ltd.
SAB Industries Limited was incorporated in February 161983. The company is into the business of construction and engineering real estate information technology and trading. It is registered with various Government Bodies like Uttranchal PWD (B&R) HP PWD (B&R) Haryana PWD (B&R) and PUDA as class-1 contractors. This segment also provides consultancy in the field of civil engineering and preparation ...> More
SAB Industries Ltd - Key Fundamentals
|Market Cap||( cr)||85|
|EPS - TTM||()||[*S]||4.04|
|Latest Dividend Date||-|
|Book Value / Share||()||[*S]||101.50|
SAB Industries Ltd - Financial Results
|Particulars ( cr)||Dec 2019||Dec 2018||% Chg|
SAB Industries Ltd - Peer Group
|Company||Price()||Chg (%)||Mkt Cap ( CR)|
|RPP Infra Proj.||45.60||1.90||103.06|
SAB Industries Ltd - SHAREHOLDING PATTERN
SAB Industries Ltd - RETURNS
SAB Industries Ltd - STOCK STRENGTH
|All TIME Low/High||12.50||