M/s. Onesource Techmedia Limited
33/1 Wallajah Road
Chennai- 600 002
My Secretarial Audit Report of even date is to be read along with this letter.
1. Maintenance of secretarial record is the responsibility of the management of thecompany. My responsibility is to express an opinion on these secretarial records based onour audit.
2. I have followed the audit practices and processes as were appropriate to obtainreasonable assurance about the correctness of the contents of the relevant records. Theverification was done on test basis to ensure that correct facts are reflected insecretarial records. I believe that the processes and practices I followed provide areasonable basis for our opinion.
3. I have not verified the correctness and appropriateness of Financial and Tax recordsand Books of Accounts of the company.
4. Where ever required I have obtained the Management representation about thecompliance of laws rules and regulations and happening of events etc.
5. The compliance of the provisions of Corporate and other applicable laws rulesregulations standards is the responsibility of the management. My examination was limitedto the verification of procedures on test basis.
6. The Secretarial Audit report is neither an assurance as to the future viability ofthe company nor of the efficacy or effectiveness with which the management has conductedthe affairs of the company.
| ||FOR JAIN SONESH & ASSOCIATES |
| ||COMPANY SECRETARIES |
| ||Sd/- |
| ||SONESH JAIN |
|PLACE : HOWRAH ||PROPRIETOR |
|DATE : 20.08.2018 ||FCS 9627 COP 11865 |